Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My First Christmas Present

Yesterday, Katelee ran to me after preschool and excitedly gave me this beautiful gift! She had even wrapped it herself. I was thrilled! When we got home, we chose a special place under the tree for the present to stay until Christmas. It lasted about one hour. And then Katelee started begging me to open her present. She was so excited about giving that she just couldn't wait. So, even though I wanted to wait until Christmas morning, I finally gave in and opened her cute present. Inside I found this!
A fishy eraser!
This is one of the best gifts I've ever received. One reason is that this is probably the first gift Katelee has given me all on her own (without even daddy's help). But this is also so special because of the great deal of love and excitement with which Katelee gave it to me. I know she loves me, and I love her so much, and that is why I LOVE this first Christmas present and think I have received my favorite gift of the year.
I love you, Katelee!

1 comment: