Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Piano Recital 2010

Last night was my annual Christmas piano recital. This is always my favorite recital of the year, and it was a huge hit! I had a record crowd (there were 32 students on the program) and I was so happy with how each one of them did! I love it when students play their personal best at recitals; that's the best thing a teacher could have. Katelee played a song called Christmas Cheer and I played the Ukrainian Bell Carol.

And here is a video of Katelee's performance:
I was really happy with how my song turned out, but no recording of me this time. Gerald had to take Katelee to the bathroom and barely made it back for the end of the song. Such is life with kids. ;) I admit I'm kinda sad that the recital's over... I sure love Christmas music!

2 comments:

  1. Great job K - Bug you did really good. love ya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was completely adorable....my favorite part was the bow at the end. I also love recitals!!!

    ReplyDelete