Monday, January 18, 2010

8 Years Ago Today

Eight years ago today
I married the love of my life
in the St. George temple.


Being married to Gerald has been even more fun than I ever imagined.
Like every married couple, we've had our ups and downs,
but when I look back on the last eight years,
the word that comes to mind is
JOY.
It has been a joy to be part of this marriage.
And every day I spend with him is even better than the last.
I look forward to many more years (an eternity!) with my best friend.

I love you, Gerald.
Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary seems like yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You both deserve happiness and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. It doesn't seem like that long ago. You guys are a great example of what a marriage should be like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! It is crazy that it has already been eight years isn't it! We celebrated our eighth a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never. ever. EVER forget Gerald and his white tux. He's the man.

    ReplyDelete