Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Okay, okay, I know it is only January, but seriously the past couple of weeks here have been very beautiful! There's no snow on the ground and we have had many relatively warm days. We're taking advantage of the spring-like weather and have spent several mornings at the park. Here are a few pictures I snapped the other day.

It was a bit breezy!
Look at those gorgeous eyes!
Katelee is very proud of her newfound bravery in climbing in this rope jungle gym!
Look, mom! I'm so brave!

I know winter will return again before it's completely over, but we're enjoying the weather while we can!

1 comment:

  1. How fun. I wish it was like that here in Cedar its cold and there is lots of snow on the ground. My kids keep asking if we can go to the park so hopefully it will get like that here soon.

    ReplyDelete