Friday, August 21, 2009

Flashback Friday

Moving Day!  We moved out of our house a month ago - does that seem crazy to anyone else? It was July 22, 2009.  This is really the first opportunity I have had to post a few pictures I took that day.  

This picture was my attempt to take a photo through my upstairs window.  It didn't work very well, but if you strain your eyes you can tell that my piano is in that trailer that is sitting in my driveway and there are a few neighborhood kids giving an outdoor concert.  I thought that was so fun! I don't think we did a good enough of job of thanking everyone for their help with our move.  There were so many people that I don't want to name them for fear that I will leave someone out accidentally.  But there were people who helped finish the packing, those who helped clean the house, lots of manpower to move heavy furniture and boxes, people who let us use their vehicles and trailers, neighbors who made us dinner, and much, much, MUCH more.  Thank you to everyone for all you did to help us out; we couldn't have done it without you!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're just glad you made it safe....Even if we didn't want you to go! Hope you are doing well! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete