Monday, November 23, 2009

Blanket

I like to crochet, but I don't do it very often these days.  A close friend of mine, however, was expecting her third baby, and I really wanted to crochet her a blanket.  She has always had crocheted blankets for her other boys and attached them to these special blankets, so it seemed like the perfect baby gift for her.  

I really like how this blanket turned out.  I didn't follow a pattern, just did the 'mountain-valley' stitch that I do often and that is so easy ... Only this time I added stripes of a different color.  I did this on a whim, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I think the stripes add a lot of character to the blanket.


I recently had a friend ask to learn how to crochet.  It is soooo easy.  Seriously, if you are interested in learning (anyone) I would be more than happy to teach you!

5 comments:

  1. So I am just wondering if there is anything that you can't do?? You are amazing and so talented! I should learn how to crochet, it is becoming a lost art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah sleeps with hers every night! She loves it! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete