Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Winter PJ's

I wanted Katelee to have some especially warm jammies for this cold Denver winter, but I also wanted them to be nightgowns, because when she is wearing footie jammies or pajama pants and she has to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, she doesn't put the pajamas back on.  So I thought warm flannel nightgowns would be the best bet.  I couldn't find anything like that at the stores, and so I decided to make them.  Don't be too impressed; this is about the most basic pattern ever.  But this was the first time I used a pattern all by myself and it worked perfectly, so I was pretty proud of myself!  

Katelee took this picture.  She really wanted to take a picture of me sewing her pajamas.
The 'berry' nightgown.
The dolphin nightgown.  Katelee picked out this material, and she is soooo in love with the fact that there are dolphins on her pajamas!

2 comments:

  1. You did great!! I am still to afraid of sleeves, but I did make Brandon and I's costumes... no sleeves involved! I saw that you called the other day. I haven't taken the time to listen to my messages, maybe today. I hope everything is going well! As always, we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to check in on you guys. Wow, you have gotten a lot of snow. I love the PJ's and the adorable Cinderella costume. I also got some good chuckles out of your list of Katelee's quotes.

    ReplyDelete