Thursday, February 16, 2012

100 Days of School

On February 8 Katelee celebrated 100 days of school!

Her kindergarten class had a 100 day party. Every student was assigned to create a poster board with 100 items on them. We thought of lots of ideas, and in the end Katelee chose to do 100 stickers! Here she is with the poster she created!

The kids paraded through the school to show off their posters, created a snack mix with 100 of different items that each child brought in, and made these cute 100 headbands.
They filled out cute packets for the 100th day of school. Katelee filled in the blanks with the following answers:

I wish I had 100 friends.
I wish I had 100 March's.
I wish I had 100 M&M's.
But I wouldn't want 100 spiders.

When I am 100 ... I will look like an old lady.

Hooray for 100 days of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment