Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Having a Big Sister

My big sister is great. The best big sister ever.
But, I have to tell you, having a big sister isn't always a breeze. (Notice my facial expression here.)
You wouldn't believe the things I have to put up with sometimes.
Really, sissy? A BLUE wig? What am I - Dr. Suess' Thing 2?
(And mom - instead of saving my dignity you took pictures instead? Thanks a lot!)

And another thing - I'm a boy. So stop trying to put jewelry or hair bows on me. Thank you very much.

But overall, life with my big sister is good. She is fun, like when she shares her balloons with me and teaches me how to hold them and shake them all around.
Or when we talk and make each other laugh.


We're pretty funny! Yup, I LOVE my sister. She is the best.But just wait until I learn how to tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment