Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Children's Museum

Last week we visited the Children's Museum with some friends, and had a great morning!  Katelee loves this place.  I think it's fun, too, although I get annoyed when they have five school field trips scheduled for the same time we are visiting.  But that's another story.

We have actually visited this museum dozens of times; we even had a family pass one year.  And even though we don't have a pass right now, we still go fairly often.  So you would think I would have at least a few decent pictures, right?

Wrong.  I cannot find even one good picture of Katelee at the museum.  But I think I know why.  It's because from the moment we enter the museum, Katelee goes into hyper-full-speed-ahead mode and doesn't slow down for even a second until we leave.  And my camera just can't keep up.  (Yeah, we'll blame it on the camera.)  

Anyway, these are a couple of sort-of decent pictures I got last week.  At least Katelee doesn't just look like a big blur of color in these ones!

Special thanks to Tara for giving us the free tickets for this visit and to Lisa, Alexis and Ty-Guy for going with us!  We had a lot of fun!



2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture where she was kind enough to stop and let you take one, but she just couldn't look at the camera...too much to do. Thanks for inviting us, we always love to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you were able to use them!

    ReplyDelete