Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So, it's only the second day of spring break, and already several items on my 'to-do' list are going out the window. In my experience, that is the nature of to-do lists; they really are more like 'things I hope and wish to get done' lists. And I'm okay with that.

For one thing, it's raining today and is supposed to rain off and on all week, so I guess I better wait on the whole window washing thing. I never know when is the best time to wash windows; maybe I'll wait until May. It's kinda embarrassing, but I have windows in my house that I have never washed in the three+ years I've lived here, so I am determined to wash them this year. Then I'll feel free to take another few years off again! ;)

Also, Katelee's bed is taking much longer than I anticipated. It will probably be finished this week, but I don't want to make the transition into a new bed at the end of spring break, just when piano lessons will be starting up again. So we'll wait until the end of May when I have another week off from piano.

Yesterday, however, was a beautiful day and we spent a lot of time outside. I was painting Katelee's bed, and she was painting a beautiful mural with some of her friends with paints the Easter bunny brought her. I also finished the apron I was making, and will post pictures of it tomorrow.





1 comment:

  1. your cupcakes turned out darling! you are so creative!

    I love Katelee's hair curly! so cute!

    ReplyDelete