Thursday, April 9, 2009

A-Z Tag

A--Attached or Single: Very attached - married seven years to a great guy!
B--Best Friend: Gerald, without a doubt.
C--Cake or Pie: Pie is better to eat, cake is more fun to make.
D--Day of Choice: Saturday.  This is the day we can all spend the most time together as a family.
E--Essential Item: An interesting book.
F--Favorite Color: Depends on the day.  Lately blue or purple.
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Katelee, my beautiful daughter.
H--Hometown: Born in Las Vegas, but I consider Mesquite, NV to be my hometown. 
I--Indulgences: Reading late into the night, eating popcorn and candy.
J--January or July: July.  Isn't January the most depressing month of the year?
K--Kids: Katelee Anne.
L--Life is incomplete without: lots of time with my family and friends.
M--Marriage Date: January 18.
N--Number of Siblings: 3
O--Oranges or Apples: Apples
P--Phobias or fears: Heights, spiders, escalators, heights, roller coasters, airplanes, and heights.
Q--Quotes: This quote really touched me recently and is really important to me right now.  "The Saints should always remember that God sees not as man sees; that he does not willingly afflict his children, and that if he requires them to endure present privation and trial, it is that they may escape greater tribulations which would otherwise inevitably overtake them. It He deprives them of any present blessing, it is that he may bestow upon them greater and more glorious ones by-and-by."  George Q. Cannon
R--Reason to Smile: Sunshine, Katelee's giggles, date nights with Gerald
S--Season: Autumn
T--Tag 5 Friends: Michelle, Becky, Juli, Ashlie, and Tammy
U--Unknown fact about you: I have moved 18 times in my life so far.    
V--Very favorite store: Kohl's
W--Worst habit: I chew on things.  Like pens or straws. There isn't an unscathed pen in my house.
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Right now I'm sick of ultra sounds (for fertility purposes) so I would take an x-ray. 
Y--Your favorite food:  A good smothered burrito. 
Z--Zodiac: Taurus 

No comments:

Post a Comment