Friday, April 3, 2009

Flashback Friday


Gerald found a box of his old pictures and such in the basement for me.  So, I started looking through it, hoping to find some pictures of him as a little kid or as a baby.  Unfortunately, I don't think he has any pictures of him under the age of 16.  His mom does, so we'll have to work on getting some of those from her.

The first thing I found in the box was an old high school scrapbook.  A good deal of the book was dedicated to letters from an old girlfriend.  I exercised great control, however, and did not read them.  :)

And then I found all our old engagement pictures, as well as some pictures of us when dating.  I haven't seen these pictures in years!  They were fun to look through.  I think we look so young, which is a little depressing because that must mean we look old now!

These pictures were taken March 10, 2001.  Gerald and I had only known each other for a few months and were barely dating at this time.  We were attending a formal BYU Preference Dance. 

Above, left to right:  Catherine McLaughlin (my roommate and close friend), Gerald's brother Geoff, Gerald, and me.
Gerald, me, Robin Montgomery, and Alex Barnum.

3 comments:

  1. There is no way that you look old now. Just look at the photos again, you were still kids then. Now you are a beautiful young woman.
    Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it's probably just from the coloring of the picture, but in the first one I wasn't sure Gerald even had a shirt on! He does have a shirt on under that vest right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he is wearing a shirt, Lisa. But thanks for pointing that out, it made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete