Friday, February 13, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Last Friday's post about Gerald and his family group "Reynolds Rascals" attracted so much attention that I decided to do a "Flashback Friday" on my blog every now and then.  My friend Shelly started doing a "Flashback Friday" on her blog, and I think it's a great idea!  I'm not really sure what a flashback Friday is supposed to be, but I am going to post a picture or some pictures from my past and tell you a little about it.

When I was growing up, these were my very, very best friends!  We had a lot of fun together, fought a lot together, and truly became best friends.  I still love these girls so much!


Above, left to right:  My sister Melissa, me, my cousin Tara and laying across our laps is my cousin Jaime.  (Tara and Jaime are sisters.)

Here we are again:
  Melissa, Jaime, Tara and me

I'm thinking these pictures were taken in or around 1999. 
I can't believe that was TEN  YEARS AGO!

Some of my favorite memories with these guys:  playing truth or dare, running around their cul de sac playing Mission: Impossible, making up dances to Mariah Carey songs, watching Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, scaring ourselves silly over a creepy cat, baking cookies, playing night games . . . GREAT memories!

Above:  Here is a picture of us with lots of our other cousins in 1997.  This picture was taken at Ashlie Roger's baby blessing.
Behind the couch:  me and Jessica Thurston
On the couch:  Brittany Thurston holding Alexandria Rogers, Tanya Thurston holding Ashlie Rogers, Tara, and Melissa holding Brandon St. Clair
Front: Hunter Thurston, Makayla Thurson, McKenzie St. Clair, Michael St. Clair, and Alex Thurston

I love all my cousins so much!

P.S. Hey, high school friends, if you read my blog, look for next week's Flashback Friday!  I've got some great pictures to share!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun. I remember doing all that stuff too. We sure had a lot of fun didn't we.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer-
    I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR CAKES!
    Will you teach me some day?
    PLEASE!? --linz

    ReplyDelete