Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

Thinking back to high school, I feel really blessed to have had some outstanding friends.  They were really the kind of people who were always good examples to me and always there for me.  I was very lucky to have each one of them in my life.  I have kept in touch with many of them, but have also lost some of them during the past ten years.  I would love to track them down again.  Anyway, if you are one of the friends I'm talking about (you know who you are!) I just want to say thank you so much for your friendship during those years.  You really helped make me a better person and I hope we remain friends for years to come.

Enjoy the pictures!  =)

Above, left to right:  Tammy Allen, Shanae Wursten and me on Show Choir Tour in Disneyland, 1999.

Above, left to right:  Teresa Easton, me and Shanae Wursten at Disneyland.

Above: My friend (and 2nd cousin) Lindsey Frehner.  This was on a bus trip to a state basketball game in 1997.  

The picture above was taken in 1997 at my Junior Prom.  (We did take pictures with our dates, too, but we were just being silly!)  I'm down below.  Standing from left to right is Anna Carpenter, Teresa Easton, and Tammy Allen.

Above: Robin Montgomery.  Robin and I both worked at the local library together in high school, and we were even roommates for a year at BYU.  She is great!

This picture was taken in 1999 in my house.  I had just been asked to a dance with all these balloons, and some of my friends were there to help me pop them all.  From left to right:  Ashlie Abbott, Tammy Allen, me, Leah Havens.

The above picture was taken at a homecoming dance in 1997.  The girls standing from right to left are: Tammy Allen, Jessica Forbes, Kim Carter, Anna Carpenter, and Amy Leavitt.  Sitting on the ground is Teresa Easton and me.

This picture was taken in 1999: Annette Hughes, me, Michelle Chism, and Ashlie Abbott.  
We were on Temple Square in Salt Lake for general conference.

I also wanted to post a picture of Esther and Christine Bushman, who were great friends, too, but my scanner suddenly stopped working...  I'll add their picture to this post as soon as I get it working.

Do any of you out there know how to get a hold of Annette, Robin, Shanae, Teresa, or Anna?

4 comments:

  1. Oh the fun memories. I actually have found Annette. She is living in Texas right now. She has a facebook account. I have seen Shanae's blog on someone else's blog. I can't say that I know where Teresa or Anna are though. Darn it!

    We had such a good time together in High School! Thanks for always being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it--I always wonder what we'll think of ourselves in 10 years when we look back on this period of time. Am I going to laugh at how I styled my hair and what clothes I wore, like I do with half of the stuff I did during those school years? Very fun pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen. I can't believe you posted that hideous picture of me! :) GOtta love those times.
    Thanks for being such a good friend to me. I'm really looking forward to making cakes with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. shanae's blog link is on my blog. if you can't find it-let me know.

    ReplyDelete