Friday, October 23, 2009

Good Clean Fun

Katelee has a new favorite toy.  It's cheap (almost free), clean, and it can entertain her for hours.  Literally.  What is it?  Water.  These are some pictures I snapped of her playing with water out on our patio.  



The other day when it was too cold to go outside, I gave her a small plastic cup of water and told her to keep it in the kitchen.  She had a great time for over an hour, pretending it was a swimming pool.  She built a 'slide' into the swimming pool and pretended all of her friends were going swimming with her.  It was awesome.  

Of course, the downside is that she sometimes gets her clothes or the floor wet.  But I don't give her enough water at once to make it a big deal, and I think it's a small price to pay for so much happy playing time!

1 comment:

  1. My kids love it when I let them use paintbrushes and water to paint the back porch! Omly problem is it usually ruins the paintbrush.

    ReplyDelete