Thursday, October 29, 2009

Littleton Historical Musuem

Last week we went with some good friends to the Littleton Historical Museum.  I am so glad that we found this place, because it is nearby, very interesting and fun, and best of all - it's free!  We will definitely be visiting again!  They have an indoor museum, complete with a little 'Children's Corner' to play in, and then outside they have two full running farms, modeled after the 1800's.  We had a great time!

Here is Katelee waving hello as she goes into the yard of the cabin.
In the hay bale maze.
Hay!
Katelee took this picture of me.  Other than the finger on the side, I think she did a good job!

This is how Katelee wanted to pose for her picture with the pumpkins.  Funny girl!
Then I asked her to pose the way I wanted her to.  :)
Looking at the sheep - a true cowgirl at heart!
Katelee watching the ducks in the water.
Oh, I love these eyes.

Katelee noticed these two little turtles on a log; 
I hadn't noticed them at all, so I'm glad she saw them!
Katelee loves to walk on things other than the ground.  :)


The sky was so beautiful!
I am in love with this pantry.

Ugh.  Being a pioneer woman is hard work!
What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment