Saturday, July 25, 2009

Apron Question

I made an apron last week for my sweet sister, Brittany. I really wanted to post pictures of the apron because I think it is one of the cutest ones I have made! That fact has very little to do with me and absolutely everything to do with these beautiful fabrics. Hobby Lobby's fabric department is my new favorite place.


Pink & Green Apron
The three fabrics
Side A
Side B

Question: Do you like it better with the tie tied in the back?

Or the front?
I think the front, but I am no fashion expert, so I was wondering what you thought.

4 comments:

  1. In the front for cuteness, in the back for actual cooking:) That apron is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute fabrics! It's cute in the front, but I always tie mine in the back, so that looks better to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is side B with the bow in back. Great job on the apron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it in the back, how fun it is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete