Friday, July 10, 2009

Flashback Friday

Here's a picture of Gerald, prepping for a mission and ready to save the world.  Or at least the country of Paraguay.

Wow, missionaries really are young, aren't they?
On another note, do you remember funky backgrounds like this?  I love how Gerald looks like he is floating mid-air.  I remember other backgrounds I had from the 80's and 90's; do you remember the multi-colored lasers in the background?  Or the really fake nature scenes?  Hee hee hee... it makes me laugh!  

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I LOVE your Flashback Fridays & will be watching for them. And yes, those backgrounds were something else; I especially think it's funny how universal they were. Seems like no matter where they grew up, everyone's pictures have the same backdrops. I think the funky laser one was my favorite; either that or the neon hula hoop behind the head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh the lasers. That just brought back memories. Or the one that had the window with shutters in the background, or your side profile floating above your head. Makes you wonder what stuff we do to our kids now that they'll make fun of in 20 years. Pretty sure the HUGE bows and flowers on theirs heads will be on the list.

    ReplyDelete