Thursday, July 16, 2009

Priorities

Hmmmm...
What should I do first today?

I could pack boxes, clean the kitchen, take a shower, unclog the clogged toilet, catch up on emails, return phone messages, get Katelee out of her dress-up clothes and comb her hair, prepare for today's piano lessons...

OR

Katelee and I could give ourselves pedicures and manicures.

That's it!  
We know our toes are beautiful.

Sometimes it's exhausting work to look this good.

Sorry about the underwear shot, but that laugh was too good to pass up.

This post is dedicated to Katelee,
for reminding me that even when life is hectic
you have to take a little time to pamper yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Good for you guys. I can't wait until Lila is old enough to do pedicures with me! That is just too fun. Definately sometimes the work can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you definitely made the right choice. :)

    ReplyDelete