Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long-Time Friends

Yesterday I got together with two of my friends from high school.
I was going to title this post 'Old Friends,' but then that sounded like we were old.
(Maybe that is up for debate, but I say we are not!)
Anyway, I love both of these sweet girls and am sad that I am moving away to Denver where I will not see them as much anymore.  
One of them, Lindsey, has lived here in Utah Valley for quite awhile, and we have gotten together several times.  Not nearly enough, as it always goes, but still.  
The other one, Tammy, just barely moved here about a month ago.  Isn't it so ironic that now I'm moving away, just when we could start having so much fun together?!  ;)
I am so glad we got together yesterday.
It brought back fond memories and felt just like old times.
We talked and the kids played and had a great time!
Katelee loved all her "new friends" and asked about them for the rest of the day.
She also loved walking on Tammy's wall and swinging in Lindsey's fabulous tire swings.
Here are some pictures of all our kids:

As you can see, Lindsey and Tammy have been a little quicker at reproducing than I have! 
;)  Hee hee!
What a cute group of little ones!
Thank you, Tammy and Lindsey, for a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment