Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

A few months ago Gerald expressed a desire to take Katelee to Chuck E. Cheese. We both forgot about it until we got a coupon in the mail for a pretty good deal at Chuck E. Cheese. The coupon included pizza, drinks, and game tokens, so we decided to make a night of it and go! Katelee had never been to a Chuck E. Cheese before. Actually, I don't think I had ever been to a Chuck E. Cheese before. We had fun, especially Katelee, who seriously was so excited about all the little rides and the games she could hardly contain herself. Her eyes were wide with excitement the entire time we were there.

Some of the evening's highlights were:

The mini carousel; this was the first thing Katelee saw when we walked in and she was so excited to ride it.

Another ride that she wanted to ride over and over again.

The bowling game - I think this picture is cute because it shows how excited she was about everything.  She rolled the ball all the way up the alley, so she is jumping up and down and clapping.

This was by far her favorite game.  You push the red button and try to punch the rubber duckies so they fall over.  Katelee must have used at least half her game tokens on this one game alone.

Katelee at the end, showing off her 'prizes.'  The coupon we used only came with 30 game tokens (which was plenty for us), but luckily they had lots of little prizes.  Katelee left with a bead necklace, a twisty straw, a small sucker, a tiny plastic spider, and a butterfly ring.
It was like Christmas all over again!

2 comments:

  1. you are one brave lady to go to Chuck E Cheese...my hats off to you...
    I was reading some of your older but recent posts and I wish that i could give you a hug. I am so sorry for the gloomy weather and gloomy results that you've had. Don't give up hope. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they have the drawing/picture booth where it takes a picture of you, and makes a little pencil scetch of you? (They do in Orem.) I think that was my favorite. Aaron and I each got one with one of the boys. So fun!

    ReplyDelete