Thursday, March 26, 2009

Picture Tag

Here's how it works.

1.  Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2.  Select the 4th picture in that folder.
3.  Explain the picture.
4.  Tag 4 other people to do the same.

The fourth folder of pictures on my computer is titled "Katelee's Blessing Day."  Her blessing day was May 7, 2006.   I really love the fourth picture in that folder; it is my mom and her mom, my Grandma Klingler, holding Katelee between them.

I think this is such a sweet picture.

But, while I have this folder open, I can't resist posting another few pictures of Katelee on this special day.  Because I'm a mom, and I love to show off my baby.  And besides, she really was so beautiful in her blessing dress!


I tag Liz, Suzi B., Tammy, and Cecily.

1 comment:

  1. She is so happy and gorgeous baby! How cute. Love her smile!

    ReplyDelete