Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wedding Week

It has been fun to be around this week before the wedding to help out a little and witness the last-minute preparations. Here are a few things I snapped pictures of:

Grandma measuring and hemming the little flower girl dresses
(aren't they adorable?)
baking, baking, and more baking

working out the decorations

making a wedding cake

cleaning house, last-minute shopping, and more...

Being here this week has really made me appreciate what my parents did for me when I got married. I know I appreciated it then, but not nearly enough! (You're usually a little clueless when you're the bride, right?) Anyway, thanks again, mom and dad! My wedding seven years ago was beautiful! And Brittany's wedding is going to be gorgeous!

The wedding is today! It's been a great week, but today is what it is all about. It should be wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the wedding went well!! I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding cake you made.

    ReplyDelete