Friday, March 13, 2009

Flashback Friday

My baby sister, Brittany, is getting married next week.

It's really hard for me to believe!  In honor of the occasion (and despite the fact that I'm sure Brittany is going to HATE this! =) I am dedicating this Flashback Friday post to Brittany. 

Because no matter how grown-up you get, Brittany, there is a part of me that will always see you as the darling, dramatic, funny, sweet little girl that you were.

I love you!

The first time I held Brittany, 1988.


 


Brittany will be attending the temple for her first time tomorrow.  We are looking forward to being with her for this exciting day.  My sister, Melissa, and I are also giving Brittany a bridal shower tomorrow.  It's going to be a great day!  

2 comments:

  1. In that second picture (she's wearing the blue dress) and in the sixth picture (the red tights) she looks A LOT like Katelee. At least that's what I see. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I loved the post for your sister...I absoultely loved the outfits you had on at a younger age. (Reminds me of me.) Hahahah! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete