Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cakes by Jenn!

I got a website for my cake business up and running!  I decided to name it 'Cakes by Jenn' because that was the only blogspot web address I could find that wasn't already taken!  I guess that's one way to make a decision!  I will make cakes for Utah and SLC counties until the end of June, and after that I will put it on hold until we are settled in Denver.  

If anyone wants to add a link to my cake website from their blog, I would appreciate it!  ;)  The address is cakesbyjenn.blogspot.com!  You don't have to if you don't want to, though.  ;)

I would also appreciate any feedback about the site that you might have!

6 comments:

  1. I love your site and definately will add it to my links list. Good luck. No critique at this point-the site looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT. I do have some feedback, which you are totally allowed to ignore. As a consumer, I would love to see each cake have it's own post with a tag. So when I get to your site I could click on "wedding cakes" and see all of your wedding cakes, "birthday cakes", etc. It would make it ultra-user friendly. I might take a lot of work or you might be able to just copy and paste your inital post into lots of mini-posts with tags.

    Hope it helps. But I really love it and loooove all the great cakes. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ignore my comment. after I looked again I saw you had already done. it wasn't obvious to me, I don't know why. sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, I think your cake site looks great! It was fun to see all of the pictures of the cute cakes you've made again. Good Luck with your new business! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great website Jen! You have made so many adorable cakes. I hadn't seen all of them. I loved my wedding cake it was exactly what I wanted. I don't know if you care or not but my cake had a strawberry filling in the middle of each layer too. It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cakes are awesome! What a fun thing to do! I love making cakes but I don't think I could ever do a business out of it! I think that is my favorite think to do for my kids birthday! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete