Friday, May 8, 2009

An EVENTFUL day

Just a few things that happened today:
  • Katelee broke her wrist.  Technically she broke it yesterday evening, but we took her in to the doctor and found out it was broken today.  Early May of 2008 she broke her arm and mid-May 2008 she got staples in her head.   Early May of 2009 she got stitches in her head, and mid-May 2009 she broke her wrist.  Does anyone else see a trend emerging?
  • I got together with some friends and taught them how to make these cute hairbows. My crafty and very talented sister, Melissa, taught me how to make them and everyone is so impressed with how cool my sister is for teaching me this skill.  She IS so cool!  ;)

  • We got an offer on our house.  I cried.  It just made the reality that someone else is going to own my home so . . . real.   It's not a perfect offer, but it's not bad either; we are definitely going to counteroffer.  We'll keep you posted.
  • We attended a Cinco de Mayo party (I mean Ocho de Mayo!) at Tara and Dallin's house. They fed us Mexican haystacks and we broke a pinata.  Very fun!  Thanks for the good food and fun night, Tara and Dallin!
I feel exhausted, emotionally and physically.  What a day.

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is HOLY COW!!! (Brandon just made me change the word I was going to type instead of cow - it wasn't that bad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a day!! That was quick to already have an offer on your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are we going to do with that girl???? I hope she's alright, and I hope Gerald's got some good plans to let you relax for the next two days, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie. I feel for you. Please call if you feel a need to talk things out. I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete