Sunday, May 24, 2009

An Interview with Katelee, Age 3

I've seen questions like this for kids on other blogs and decided it would be fun to try with Katelee.  It took me a few tries before I got answers to every question; there were so many she would lose interest before we finished.  But I did quote her words exactly.  Enjoy!  


Jennifer - Q. What is your favorite color?  
Katelee - A. Blue

Q. What is your favorite song?
A. Peter That Had To Run Away (And then she proceeded to sing these words over and over to the tune of 'Mary Had a Little Lamb.')

Q. Who is your best friend?
A. Daddy.

Q. Who is your favorite princess?
A. Sleeping Beauty.

Q. What do you like to do?
A. I like to waltz.  (Who knew she even knew this word?)

Q. What is your favorite game to play?  
A. I like to play bean bags.
  
Q. What is your favorite food?  
A. I love to eat bananas.

Q. What is your favorite show to watch?  
A. Tinkerbell.

Q. What is your favorite story to read?  
A. Umm... Winnie the Pooh.

Q. What's your favorite toy?
A. (This question was met with silence every time.  Do you think she's saying that she doesn't like any of her toys?  More likely it's that she has too many toys to choose from.) ;)

Q. What does your mommy do?  
A. Type.

Q. Anything else? 
A. Get babies out.  Cause I'm a baby.  Gracie's a baby, too.

Q. What is something mommy always says to you.  
A. No.

Q. What makes mommy happy.  
A. I don't know.

Q. What makes mommy sad.  
A. For me going in the backyard.

Q. How old is your mommy.  
A. 36 (For the record, I am not!) 
Q. What does mommy do when you're not around?  
A. Go out.

Q. What do daddies do? 
A. Kiss babies.

Q. What does daddy do at work? 
A. Types on the computer.

Q. What does daddy always say to you?  
A. No

Q. What makes daddy happy?  
A. When I'm trying to get something.

Q. What makes daddy sad?
A. I don't know.

Q. What does our family do together?
A. We fly in a rocket ship.

Q. How do you know your mom loves you?
A. Um ... to play with toys.

Q. How do you know your dad loves you?
A. To take a shower or a bath. (Gerald gives Katelee most of her baths.)

Q. Who else loves you?
A. Grandma and Grandpa and... not my poop.  My poop doesn't love me.  And my cousins, like 'Rinda and Lindley and Jacob and 'Rinda and Wyatt and Madi and 'Rinda, and... and... and...

Q. Who else?
A. Austin, too.  And Nathan and Leah... and Yogan.  (She always pronounces his name that way!) And Zachary... Just, everybody loves me mom.  You love me, too.

I sure do.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! It's good to know that your family takes rocket ship rides, and that Katelee's poop doesn't love her. What a fun girl!

    ReplyDelete