Thursday, May 21, 2009

I LOVE love.

Last Saturday morning we called up Gerald's brother Geoff and invited him and his girlfriend over for dinner.  They said they'd like to come and our plans were made.

A couple of hours later, Geoff called to ask if he could be a little late showing up to our house.  We didn't mind at all, but when Gerald asked Geoff why, he responded,

"I think I'm going to propose today."

HOORAY!

We told Geoff he didn't have to come by for dinner at all, but he insisted they still wanted to.  Lucky us!  So, we had dinner with the newly engaged couple.  Here are some pictures from our day.

The cute couple, posing as they cut the cake!  ;)
The silly little cake I made for the occasion.
Too much excitement for Geoff.  He needed a catnap.
We love Bonnie and couldn't be happier that she is joining our family.

And we love Geoff so much, too.  They will make an amazing couple!  Congratulations you guys!

2 comments:

  1. your cakes are so cute!
    Do you like the chocolate fondant you're making?
    Will you share with me?

    By the way, I have frosting knife of yours that I need to get back to you. When's a good time????

    How's everything else for you?

    p.s. I hope it's it's okay if I steal your quote about why you blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray Geoff and Bonnie! Soooooooo fun! Can't wait for the wedding....so you can come back and see me. :) (Already!)

    ReplyDelete