Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Say Cheese!






Here are some of Katelee's three-year-old pictures we (finally) had taken.

She has always been really cooperative when we've taken her in for pictures, and this time was no exception.  She did a great job!  I think they turned out cute.

I wish I could afford to have her yearly pictures taken by a real photographer, but you can't beat the free sitting fee and $4 sheets at JCPenney's!  I always walk out of there spending less than $30 and having plenty of pictures to share.  Gotta love a good deal!

5 comments:

  1. super cute. I used to take Bailey all the time. Thank heavens for my sis in law or we would only have the school pics of Gracie and Reagan. I have always found picture sessions to be super stressful. Glad it went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! She is so stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete