Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother-in-Law


I have a wonderful mother-in-law.

I love her so much.

Here are a few things you may or may not know about her:

She raised five amazing kids!  (Of course, I'm a little partial to the fourth one.:)  She created a tight-knit family where we all love one another and want to be with each other.

She is happiest when all her family is nearby.

She is a very talented decorator; for holidays, weddings, or special events she goes all out!  It's a lot of fun to see what she creates!

She loves ice cream!

She is always a support; she has attended every one of my piano recitals and is there for all other similar events for all her kids and grandkids.

She likes to build and create things with her hands and is very talented at this skill!

If you need help, you know mom will come.  She will do anything in her power to help you out.

She loves the color blue.

She decorates cakes and was part of the reason I began learning that skill myself!

It has always been easy and comfortable to call her "mom."

She has a lot of faith and prays for each of us daily.

She has a beautiful soprano singing voice.

She is a great grandma to Katelee and to all her grandchildren!

She is a very hard worker; she does everything asked of her and always goes above and beyond the basic requirements.

She used to teach dance and is a gifted dancer.

She treats me like I'm one of the family, not just an 'in-law.'

She has always been a good example of living the gospel.

We love you!  Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

  1. That was extremely sweet of you to write about my mom, too!

    Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete